25.1.08

well, meghna has inspired me to update.

-CAYMAN CAYMAN CAYMAN.
-sick. its been a long time since i've been in such pain.
-raw tofu. so good.
- winter formals making people crazy. apparently.
-drivers ed. I WANT IT TO BE OVER.
-wherever mr. posante is, i hope he's happy. i keep replaying that moment outside the theatre in my head.
-i cant see people cry and not cry.
-OUUCHH ahhasodfiskdfj antibiotics messing up my stomach.
-voodoo. come see it.
-i'm not a very fun adolescent, says mater.
-watching freshman year on hbo.
-i'm sort of confused.

4 comments:

Marr Bearr said...

:(:(
poor lil dianaa.
i hope you feel better really soon!

Meghna Rao said...

I second marion.

and I'm definitely coming to see you all in voodoo :)

Unknown said...

confused?

Unknown said...

oh, and i think you're a very fun adolescent.

(says niner)