26.1.08

twice in 2 days!

how unlike me. antibiotics starting to kick in. oops i should have taken them a while ago... listening to old bands that i used to love. loving them again. i should go back into my alternative/coolkid phase :] tried on a dress from graduation last year. gotta wear it to cayman so i'll be laying off the cookies for the next month. kick me if you see me eating too much shit. driving tomorrow. i feel out of the loop and i've only been absent twice. grr. not writing my whole essay for english.. i dont have my notes with me. but i get the latin for once! it cool. usually when i write in here i've had some great realization. not the case.. maybe tonight i'll think of something. i've never been so tired. seriously. yesterday i slept for.. 14 hours? considering i usually sleep for like 7 tops, thats quite a lot. neeed to go shopping for a winter formal dress. . oops. does anyone else? maybe we can go next weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, I always love a shopping trip...

i don't think i'd kick you, but i'd feed you healthy food, like salads. :]