23.11.07

you'll never know what you did to me

oh gosh. whats up guys? life has been unreal lately. unreal like some sort of deranged soap opera. for the most part, i'll write about it in my **private blog** but i seriously doubt i'll actually say half of what i want to. ah well. if i say anything it'll be pretty cryptic [didnt you just love mr. jones' civics class?].

numero uno- i got a letter from an old friend that basically made my day. i nearly cried i was so happy/touched. it was 13 pages long with the smallest, neatest handwriting possible. and i'm going to spend my free time for the next 2 weeks collecting things to send and replying. i dont care how weird you people think i am- it means a lot.

number two- yesterday was thanksgiving. this was my first year without potatoes and second without turkey. was good though. i love brussel sprouts, nut loaf, and stuffing. thats basically what i had. thanksgiving's normally one of my favorite holidays. this year was different though. didnt seem like a holiday at all. today i went shopping with my cousin who's staying with us. my aunt gave me 100 dollars to blow on myself, but i ended up getting my brother some hanukkah presents. what was fun though was thanksgiving night. after dinner i took my new camera- OH I GOT A NEW CAMERA AND I LOVE IT- and took pictures of her and myself. i wanted some of me up in the air, but it was difficult. it resulted in many weird looking pictures that you can find on facebook.

number 3- um. is it possible that i cant think of anything to post? theres so much on my mind, yet i've realized that theres so much that the world really shouldnt see.

#4- i'm feeling a lot more confident recently. i'm not sure what it is.

but speaking of realizing things.
-i've realized how lucky i am. how lucky we all are. how what happens in a chat room in 9th grade won't matter when you're twenty. heck, i'll probably only keep in touch with a few friends from high school, and the ones that i keep in touch with wont be the ones who spread nasty rumors about me or my friends.
-i've realized how you having a razor phone doesnt make the conversation you have any better.
-i've realized what they chose to do doesnt make them a bad person unless they mean to make someone else miserable. let it go already. if someones making the best of the time they have to make it the best, let them be.
-dont be jealous. be proud of those who accomplish what you want to accomplish. they worked for it too.
- i've realized that it pays to be nice to your parents. took me long enough
- i've realized that when you tell yourself you have a problem, chances are you really don't.

dude i had a near death experience in the car on the way to pick up my cuz from the airport. this car was coming off of a ramp and spun into traffic. really fast. the driver had no control. it was literally a few feet away from crashing into us. but also in the car ride i sang christmas carols with my dad and aaron. i've decided i really like hanging with my bro. we're friends. he's also amazing at gymnastics- his first ever level 5 meet and he gets two gold medals. wtf? too bad i'll miss his big columbus meet. I'LL BE IN CAYMAN WITH MCKENNA FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! WOO!!! i got my passport- i'm all set to go!

8 comments:

Meghna Rao said...

"having a razor phone doesnt make the conversation you have any better."


hahah I would know..stupid phone :/

Sarcasticgrrl said...

sounds scawy. heh. interesting.

joshehpü said...

cayman??

..damn.

i like the list.

joshehpü said...

you KNOW i want to read it, by the way.

Unknown said...

i sort of started a fad with the whole private blog thing, didn't i? actually, marion had one first, so i stole that idea from her. :]

i wish i sent letters to my friend who moved to washington. that would be cool, except i haven't talked to her in years.

i feel a lot more confident lately too.

AH! you took my philosophy. "you're not gonna remember this when you're 30." only you said 20.

and exactly. i like my phone. and its not fancy at all. i think the fanciness in my phone is the fact that it can take pictures. :]

i think jealousy derives from what you said. "i'm jealous because she worked for something i worked for, but she got it first."

y'know?

Unknown said...

this is such an amazing post, peanut. :) I remembered it!

Unknown said...

yes. and i remembered that you had come to starbuck's with me when i wrote that. did we get peppermint hot chocolates, too?

deleted said...

d00d, cayman that'll be fantastic!